I'm

Jen Marples

I am the self-proclaimed number one champion of midlife women and a cheerleader for all women. I’m an agency owner, keynote speaker, podcaster, and leader in the midlife women’s empowerment movement.

TOP LINKS

instagram

tiktok

Taking Radical Responsibility

If we don’t understand that we are solely responsible for making changes in our lives, we’re going to waste a lot of time looking outside ourselves and blaming people and the world for our problems. This week, episode 60 of The Jen Marples Show is about taking radical responsibility!

In this episode of The Jen Marples Show, I’m sharing the importance of taking radical responsibility for our lives to make the changes we would like to see for ourselves without relying on anyone or blaming anyone for our problems. “Fixing” ourselves is an inside job, and the sooner we realize this and stop wasting our time focusing on what others are doing, the sooner we will start living the life we want. 

You have control over 90% of the things that happen in your life, and for the other 10%, you can control how you react. So take responsibility for your own life. The good news is you have everything in you to make changes!

Make sure to listen to the entire episode to receive inspiration, tips, and advice that will help you change your life and improve your business.

Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me on Instagram @jenmarples!  And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!

CONNECT WITH JEN MARPLES:

Unlock the Vault Event Tickets

BFF Night

Subscribe to my Newsletter

Join Jen’s Private, Free Facebook Group

Instagram

LinkedIn

TikTok 

https://www.tiktok.com/@jenmarples

Work with Jen! 

Website

READ               LATEST

the

follow @jenmarples

Instagram

Follow along →

TikTok

Let's get casual →

Linked In

I'm real into Linked In →