The Jen Marples Show episode 146 is here! And we’re kicking off planning 2024 with an incredible and impactful conversation with celebrity astrologer Ophira (Ophi) Edut! She’s helping us plan this year by the stars, and we dig into each sign and what’s in store for all of us.
Ophi says 2024 is the year of transcendent leadership, where we find the leader within ourselves instead of looking to others to lead and guide us. Boom!
Ophira Edut is one-half of The AstroTwins. She and her twin sister Tali are ELLE magazine’s longtime astrologers who reach millions of followers every month. They are the authors of over 20 books, including Love Zodiac, Momstrology, Supercouple and their own self-published imprint of yearly horoscope guides. They’re the co-creators and matchmakers for Amazon Prime Video’s reality dating show Cosmic Love. Ophira and Tali “bring the stars down to earth” with their empowering, inspiring and practical approach to astrology. They’ve read charts for celebrities including Stevie Wonder, Beyonce, Nicole Richie and Avril Lavigne.
Ophi and I discuss:
- How to use your sun sign or a personalized astrology reading to plan your year for career, finances, health, relationships, and more.
- The definition of astrology:
- It’s a technology or tool, not a belief system.
- It’s like a roadmap or operating system for understanding yourself and navigating life.
- It involves analyzing the positions of planets at the time of your birth and how they interact with your zodiac sign.
- Astrology readings for every sun sign in planning 2024.
- Using astrology for self-awareness and goal-setting.
- Astrology can help you understand and parent your children by recognizing their strengths, weaknesses, and challenges based on their signs.
- Resources: AstroTwins offer books and planners for each zodiac sign with daily and monthly forecasts, hot spot dates, and Google calendar integration.
This is essential listening as you plan out your fabulous 2024!
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me on Instagram @jenmarples! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Jen Marples at https://www.jenmarples.com/
Unedited AI Transcript Here
CONNECT WITH OPHIRA EDUT:
CONNECT WITH JEN MARPLES: